April 1, 2007 / 13 Nissan 5767
The Jewish Agency with the Support of Keren Hayesod Backs the North and Invites You to a Passover of Shows, Cultural Events and Hiking Throughout the Galilee.
On Wednesday April 4 - Thursday April 5, walk the paths of the Galilee, discover a magical world of cultures and enjoy the variety of hiking itineraries and performances featuring Israel's finest artists.
All this for Free! On Chol Hamoed (Intermediate days of Passover) 4-5.4.07
- Guided and independent walking tours
- Guided bicycle tours (You can pick up a bike at the location free of charge)*
- Guided tours for owners of 4 wheel drive - Your option: family or extreme routes
- A major happening at Lake Montfort
- In Maalot: Shows for children, workshops, activities
- Every night a major multicultural performance takes place featuring the finest artists, including: Sarit Hadad, David Broza, Mush Ben Ari, The Fools of a Prophecy and the Idan Reichel Project
For further details and to register for the hikes:
Contact the Toll-Free Jewish Agency Information Center: 1-800-228-055
* Prior registration at the Jewish Agency Information Center is required