How can we, as inspirational business leaders make innovative social change together in Israel & the Jewish World?
Goal of Roundtable: To crystallize concrete ideas or initiatives to be advanced in the coming year.
Please brainstorm on:
- How can we innovatively position Israel?
- In what areas can we together make joint impact?
- How can Israel and overseas business community's strengths and weaknesses complement one another? How should business leaders from Israel and overseas communities collaborate?
- In what ways can the overseas business community and/or Jewish community strengthen its impact on Israel's Economic Development?
- New Policy Directives: How can we as business leaders affect company policy?
- What should we be advocating for - in Israel and in our own communities?
- Business impacting civic society: can philanthropic endeavor be on our joint global agenda? How can we collaborate to improve the world around us?
Achievements and developments from B2B
- B2B 2009: Northern Exposure: special site visit highlighting cutting edge high tech in Israel's northern region.
- Establishment of Israel-Arab Small Business Loan Fund
- Strategic cooperation with Israel Chamber of Commerce
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Career Israel
- Major investment of Montreal investors in start ups in its Beer Sheva Partnership 2000 region.