Youth Futures is a Jewish Agency National flagship project that started in 2005 in the Negev and Galilee peripheries.
- Youth Futures is a breakthrough partnership model designed to combine existing assets in a more collaborative approach to effect high impact intervention for at-risk youngsters ages 6-18.
- Youth Futures is about personalized interventionstaying the course with each child to ensure that they successfully complete high school and move into the future as confident young adults
- WHAT MAKES YOUTH FUTURES UNIQUE?
- Holistic Approach
- Provision of role models “trustees” of the children.
- New Partnership paradigm
- Mobilize Israeli society to intervene as volunteers
- Community -specific approach