Digma Applied Assessment is managed by Haya Amazleg-Bahar, who has a master’s degree in sociology and social psychology and is a qualified group moderator. The institute employs professionals in the fields of organizational behavior, society, social work, community and education.
The institute has been selected by the Youth Futures program to continue the evaluation process that was carried out by the Ben Gurion University during the Youth Futures program's first three years of operation. While the first stage of evaluation was mostly formative in nature, the Digma Institute will focus on outcome evaluation.
The company’s customer base includes:
· The Jewish Federation of Chicago
· The Jewish Federation of New York
· The Jewish Federation of Philadelphia
· JDC - Israel
· The National Security Institute, Special Activities Department
· Zionism 2000
· The Karev Foundation and Karev Program for educational Involvement
· Government ministries (Ministry of Absorption and Immigration, Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Ministry of Education)
· Bronfman Center for Intercultural Encounters