GoalExperiential review "in situ".
Materials"Overview" and "The Saga" in several copies.
- Divide the group into pairs. One partner becomes an interviewer - the other is one of the figures in the Dreyfus Affair to whom s/he asks questions based on mutual reading of the relevant materials.
Leading figures in the Dreyfus Affair: (see References)
* Mathieu Dreyfus
* Bernard Lazare
* Emile Zola
* Commandant Du Paty du Clam
* Commandant Henry
Each of the dyads represent a figure from the Affair or from the contemporary scene:
* Captain Dreyfus and Theodore Herzl
* Captain Dreyfus and Anatoly Shcharansky (see article below)
* Lucie Dreyfus and Avital Shcharansky
* Commandant Henry and Emile Zola
* Bernard Lazare and a modern political figure from either wing
- Play out the encounters as skits in the whole group.