Be part of the building of a Jewish society, meet Israelis, and see the sites firsthand: Visiting Israel is a transformative experience (and a lot of fun).
Experience Israel Programs
Masa Israel Journey
Spend 5-12 months in Israel as part of a study, volunteer, or internship program with other young Jews from around the world.
Visit Israel as a part of the classic 10-day educational trip, free of charge.
Young AliyahConnect Israel: Young Urban Networks
Whether you are a tourist or new immigrant, Connect Israel has great opportunities for social networking and guidance on employment and housing.
Machon Youth Leadership Training
Machon provides leadership training for graduates of Zionist Youth Movements from around the world.
Minyanim: The Regional Jewish Leadership Project
Community leadership and Israel studies program for young Jewish adults in Central and Eastern Europe.
Na'ale: The World's Jewish High School
Do you want your teenager to develop a lasting relationship with Israel, other young Jews from around the world, and Hebrew? Here is their opportunity to finish high school in Israel!
Israel Tech Challenge
Israel Tech Challenge is a chance for exceptional programmers to experience the Start-Up Nation, first hand.
Spend a summer in Israel building your resume, meeting friends, and getting to know Israel.
Meet Our Staff
- "I myself made Aliyah in the 1980's, and I am full of gratitude for the continued work and commitment of The Jewish Agency" – Vered Achihon, Content Director, Ethiopian Project
- "I am currently writing a children's book that I always dreamed of publishing before the age of 35" – Omer Givati, Director of the Kiryat Gat-Lachish-Shafir-Chicago Partnership
- "After coming to Israel on The Jewish Agency's "Operation Moses", I'm now privileged to make the dream of return to Zion come true for so many others" – Asher Seyom, Emissary to Ethiopia
- "My Masa program was a test drive which reinforced my long-time dream – to make Aliyah" – Rina Barats, Graphic Designer, Marketing Unit
- "It's an amazing opportunity to provide young Jewish campers and counselors with the same life-changing experience that I had" – Daniel Mahrer, Shlichim and Camps Coordinator, Summer Shlichim (emissaries) Program
- "My work is extraordinarily satisfying, enabling me to contribute to Israeli society and the Jewish people" – Yael Toledano, Senior Assistant
- "My work provides a wonderful opportunity to develop Aliyah programs that serve the interests of both Olim and Israel's economy" – Bilana Sahar, Director, Aliyah and Experience Israel, FSU unit
- "The challenge enables me have a real impact on society, puting a smile on the faces of youth at risk" – Muhammad Abu Al-Hija, Director, Eastern Jerusalem Youth Futures