The Jewish Agency’s Partnership2Gether peoplehood platform (P2G, previously known as Partnership 2000) has become the paradigm for successfully partnering global Jewish communities directly with Israeli communities—the majority of which are in national priority areas.
Communities share ideas, strengths, challenges and models of success; and empower one another to generate waves of change. But the impact of these projects go far beyond the community level—each of us has the opportunity to become directly and personally involved.
More than 300,000 participants from Israel and the overseas communities take part in 500 programs each year.
- Kiryat Malachi & Hof Ashkelon & TIPS/WRN
- Yokneam & Meggido and Atlanta & St. Louis
- Western Galilee and Central Region
- Beit Shemesh & Mateh Yehuda and Washington DC & South Africa
- Arad & Tamar and New Jersey & Delaware
- Central Arava and Australia
- Eshkol and Mexico & Northeastern New York
- Northern Galil and Great Britain
- Netivot & Sedot Negev and Philadelphia
- Kfar Saba and Columbus
- Ofakim & Merchavim and MetroWest
- Modiin and Rochester
- Ramat Negev and Denver
- Netanya and Cincinnati
- Rosh Haayin and New Orleans
- Yoav and Lehigh Valley
- Central Galilee and Michigan
- Hadera & Eiron and Southeast Region
- Karmiel & Misgav and Pittsburgh
- Sovev Kinneret and Milwaukee & St. Paul & Tulsa
- Tzahar and Palm Beach
More about Partnership2Gether
Global School Twinning Network
The Partnership2Gether Global School Twinning Network leverages the Partnership2Gether platform to build bridges between schools in Israel and Jewish communities around the world.
- Masa - Partnership2Gether Face2Face Encounters
Small Business Loan Funds
The Loan Funds Initiative is one of the Jewish Agency's most successful programs for creating employment opportunities, impacting Israeli society and stimulating the economy in Jerusalem, the Negev and the Galilee.