1. Do you think that it is important for Jews to live in Jewish communities?
2. If the answer to the previous question is positive, what are the main reasons that you feel that Jews should live in communities?
3. Do you think that it is more or less important for modern Jews to live in communities than it was for Jews hundreds of years ago? Why?
4. On a scale of one to ten (ten is the highest) how would you assess the performance of your local community in answering the needs of the Jews in your town?
5. What are the best features of your local Jewish community? What are the worst?
6. How do you assess the provision of services for young people in the community? Does the community answer the needs of the young?
7. From what you know of the community, do you agree with the existing priorities in its distribution of resources?
8. What is your opinion of the community leaders who represent you to the outside world?
9. Do you see yourself living in a Jewish community in thirty years’ time? Why? Why not?
10. Would you be happy to see yourself living in your existing community in thirty years’ time? Why? Why not?