The Jewish Agency’s Partnership2Gether peoplehood platform (P2G, previously known as Partnership 2000) has become the paradigm for successfully partnering global Jewish communities directly with Israeli communities—the majority of which are in national priority areas.
An extraordinary global platform connects some 550 communities around the world in 45 partnerships, P2G is building living bridges among these communities. Sharing ideas, strengths, challenges and models of success; and empowering BOTH communities to generate waves of change. But the impact of these projects go far beyond the community level—each of us has the opportunity to become directly and personally involved.
More than 300,000 participants from Israel and the overseas communities take part in some 500 programs each year, with P2G’s annual budget at $25 million.
- Shoham and Venezuela
- Yokneam & Meggido and Atlanta & St. Louis
- Tel Aviv and Los Angeles
- Arad & Tamar and New Jersey & Delaware
- Yoav and Lehigh Valley
- Dimona and JFNA Network
- Bat Yam and Toronto
- Afula & Gilboa and SNEC
- Eshkol and Mexico & Northeastern New York
- Eilat & Eilot and Toronto
- Beit Shean & Valley Of Springs and Cleveland
- Kiryat Gat & Lachish & Shafir and Chicago
- Galilee Panhandle and Canada
- Central Galilee and Michigan
- Netivot & Sedot Negev and Philadelphia
- Beit Shemesh & Mateh Yehuda and Washington DC & South Africa
More about Partnership2Gether
Global School Twinning Network
The Partnership2Gether Global School Twinning Network leverages the Partnership2Gether platform to build bridges between schools in Israel and Jewish communities around the world.
- Masa - Partnership2Gether Face2Face Encounters
Small Business Loan Funds
The Loan Funds Initiative is one of the Jewish Agency's most successful programs for creating employment opportunities, impacting Israeli society and stimulating the economy in the priority regions of the Negev and the Galilee.