Therefore be it resolved:
1. Following the approach of the Government of Israel to JAFI, the Board of Governors of JAFI held extensive discussions on the matter.
2. The Board of Governors of JAFI decides to engage in planning and, if necessary, in the building of new settlements and the expansion of existing settlements in the Negev and the Galilee.
3. The Jewish Agency will act under the guidance of the Director General of JAFI in order to create the necessary framework in order to allow the above activities.
4. The necessary actions will be done as a special project under the guidance of the Director General of JAFI.
5. The Jewish Agency will not be involved in any other activity related to the above Government of Israel's approach.
6. All activities will be funded by the Government of Israel.