2. The Appointment of Members of the Jewish Agency Board of Governors and Executive as Company Directors on Behalf of the Jewish Agency
1. The By-laws of the Jewish Agency [Section VIII, clause F3(a)] do not allow, inter alia, members and associate members of the Executive of JAFI, members of the Board of Governors of JAFI and members of the WZO Executive to be appointed as directors of Jewish Agency companies, unless the Board of Governors, upon the written request of the Chairman of the Assets and Liabilities Committee, with the approval of the Treasurer and Chairman of the Executive, allows such an appointment as an exception, provided that it be satisfied that special circumstances exist.
2. The Chairman of the Assets and Liabilities Committee, having received the approval of the
Treasurer and the Chairman of the Executive, hereby requests the Board of Governors to allow the
appointment of the following people as directors of the following companies:
The Daroma Co. Ltd (being established):
• Mr Eitan Wertheimer:
Mr Wertheimer is a member of the Jewish Agency Board of Governors. He will serve as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Daroma company.
• Mr Shai Hermesh:
Mr Hermesh is a member of the Jewish Agency Executive and of the Board of Governors.
• Mr Rany Trainin:
Mr Trainin is a member of the Jewish Agency Board of Governors and a member of the WZO executive.
• Mr Moshe Vigdor:
Mr Vigdor is an associate member of the Jewish Agency Executive.
The Israel Experience: Educational Tourism Services Co. Ltd:
• Mr Amos Hermon:
Mr Hermon is a member of the Jewish Agency Executive and of the Board of Governors.
• Mr Eitan Haber (extension of appointment):
Mr Haber is a member of the Jewish Agency Board of Governors.
3. As each of the persons mentioned above has special knowledge and experience in the area of
activity of the company to which it is proposed to appoint him as a director, the Board of Governors
is satisfied that special circumstances exist for these appointments.
Therefore be it resolved to allow the above appointments.
All other rules regarding the appointment of directors will apply.