Proposal Submissions For Action Promoting
Partnership2Gether Beit Shemesh - Mateh Yehuda - Washington - South Africa of the Jewish Agency…
Proposal submissions for action promoting dialog and cooperation between Haredi communities and other communities in Beit Shemesh.
Criteria for proposals:
* Ideas which seek to create / strengthen collaborative action between Haredi communities and other communities in Beit Shemesh
* Ideas which are based upon a vision of Beit Shemesh as a home to ALL its communities
* Ideas which are expected to have a lasting impact on the city
* (Ideas which will mobilize Haredim who are opposed to violence and willing to go public with their views)
* Ideas which have measurable outcomes
Format for proposals can be downloaded at the following link:
An English translation of the proposal should be submitted in addition to the Hebrew.
We will NOT fund political parties / action.
Ideas selected by the Partnership will be allocated up to NIS 35,000.
Deadline for submitting proposals: Wednesday, January 11.
For more information: GideonV@jafi.org, Brendag@jafi.org, 02-6367811