Madeleine Fane - CV
* Matriculated at Northview High School, Johannesburg and studied Social Work after school.
* Lived in Hong Kong for 8 years.
* Past Chairlady of the Jewish Women's Association of Hong Kong (4 years).
* Past Executive Member of Board of Ohel Leah Synagogue in Hong Kong (6 years)
* Returned to South Africa in 1990.
* Past Chairlady of King David Primary School Linksfield.
* Past Chairlady of a Johannesburg branch of WIZO.
* Past Executive Member of 'Our Parents Home' (Jewish old age home in Johannesburg).
* Past member of WIZO Executive (1998 - 2002)
* Past chairlady of WIZO Oaklands branch (2000 - 2004).
* Vice Chair of Ladies Committee of 'Our Parents Home' (2006 - present).
* Executive Member of the South African Board of Jewish Education (1995 - present).
* Trustee of SA Jewish Board of Education (present).
* Past Johannesburg Chairman of Partnership 2000.
* National Co-Chair of Partnership 2000 South Africa (present).
* Madeleine is married to Raymond and they have 1 son, Lawrence.
Tamar Lazarus nee Hadani was born in Israel in 1962
After completing her service in the Israeli Defense Force as the Sergeant Major for the officer's training course of the women's core.
In 1983 while visiting her parents who were in Durban on shllichut for the IUA, Tamar met her husband Ronald. They have three children age 24, 23 and 19.
Tamar is a past Chairman of WIZO Durban where she convened several Women's Biennial Zionist Campaigns. She held the position of Editor to the Jewish Community Publication "Hashalom".
She also served on the Management Committee of the Jewish home for the aged -Beth Shalom , the Council of Kwa Zulu Natal Jewry and the Kwa Zulu Natal Zionist council.
In 2002 Tamar and her family moved to Cape Town.
Tamar is a past Chairman of WIZO Cape Town and presently it's honorary Treasurer & Vice President of WIZO South Africa. Also Tamar is the Vice Chairman of the SA Zionist Federation Cape Council.