Central Galilee Volunteer Forum - The Vision
The Volunteer Forum will work in partnership with the communities towards developing a social leadership, empowering volunteers, and strengthening social awareness, Jewish values, and community involvement.
Partnership Volunteers - Goals
Partnership 2000 volunteers will work towards:
1. Strengthening cooperation and intensifying mutual acquaintanceship among the four communities.
2. Developing a volunteer leadership that will take action for improving the community's social quality of life.
3. Bringing about a social style of tolerance and sensitivity to "the other" in the community.
4. Cultivating Jewish heritage and tradition.
5. Developing a perpetuating, supportive, and challenging volunteer environment.
6. Managing an internal and external system of communication that works with transparency and efficiency towards advancing the goals of the organization and of volunteers.