The Jewish Agency’s Partnership2Gether peoplehood platform (P2G, previously known as Partnership 2000) has become the paradigm for successfully partnering global Jewish communities directly with Israeli communities—the majority of which are in national priority areas.
Communities share ideas, strengths, challenges and models of success; and empower one another to generate waves of change. But the impact of these projects go far beyond the community level—each of us has the opportunity to become directly and personally involved.
More than 300,000 participants from Israel and the overseas communities take part in 500 programs each year.
- Kiryat Malachi & Hof Ashkelon & TIPS/WRN
- Yokneam & Meggido and Atlanta & St. Louis
- Western Galilee and Central Region
- Rosh Haayin and New Orleans
- Yoav and Lehigh Valley
- Arad & Tamar and New Jersey & Delaware
- Beer Sheva & Bnei Shimon and Montreal
- Central Galilee and Michigan
- Central Arava and Australia
- Hadera & Eiron and Southeast Region
- Eshkol and Mexico & Northeastern New York
- Karmiel & Misgav and Pittsburgh
- Netivot & Sedot Negev and Philadelphia
- Northern Galil and Great Britain
- Sovev Kinneret - Milwaukee & Madison & Tulsa & St. Paul
- Ofakim & Merchavim and MetroWest
- Tzahar and Palm Beach
- Ramat Negev and Denver
- Beit Shean & Valley Of Springs and Cleveland
- Beit Shemesh & Mateh Yehuda and Washington DC & South Africa
- Kfar Saba and Columbus
Global School Twinning Network
The Partnership2Gether Global School Twinning Network leverages the Partnership2Gether platform to build bridges between schools in Israel and Jewish communities around the world.
Small Business Loan Funds
The Loan Funds Initiative is one of the Jewish Agency's most successful programs for creating employment opportunities, impacting Israeli society and stimulating the economy in Jerusalem, the Negev and the Galilee.