The Jewish Agency’s Partnership2Gether peoplehood platform (P2G, previously known as Partnership 2000) has become the paradigm for successfully partnering global Jewish communities directly with Israeli communities—the majority of which are in national priority areas.
Communities share ideas, strengths, challenges and models of success; and empower one another to generate waves of change. But the impact of these projects go far beyond the community level—each of us has the opportunity to become directly and personally involved.
More than 300,000 participants from Israel and the overseas communities take part in 450 programs each year.
For the Partnership Regions Map Press Here
- Afula & Gilboa and SNEC
- Arad - Tamar and New Jersey - Delaware
- Bat Yam and Toronto
- Beer Sheva & Bnei Shimon and Montreal
- Beit Shean & Valley Of Springs and Cleveland
- Beit Shemesh Mateh Yehuda and Washington DC South Africa
- Central Arava and Australia
- Central Galilee and Michigan
- Dimona and JFNA Network
- Eilat & Eilot and Toronto
- Eshkol and Mexico & Northeastern New York
- Galilee Panhandle and Coast to Coast Canada
- Hadera & Eiron and Southeast Region
- Israel and New York
- Karmiel & Misgav and Pittsburgh
- Kfar Saba and Columbus
- Kiryat Bialik and South Palm Beach
- Kiryat Bialik and South Palm Beach County
- Kiryat Gat & Lachish & Shafir and Chicago
- Kiryat Malachi & Hof Ashkelon
- Kiryat Motzkin and Orlando
- Modiin and Rochester
- Nahariya and Northern New Jersey
- Nesher and Broward County
- Netanya and Cincinnati
- Netivot & Sedot Negev and Philadelphia
- Northern Galil and Great Britain
- Ofakim & Merchavim and MetroWest
- Or Akiva and Miami
- Ramat Negev and Denver
Global School Twinning Network
The Partnership2Gether Global School Twinning Network leverages the Partnership2Gether platform to build bridges between schools in Israel and Jewish communities around the world.
Partnership2GetherGlobal Jewish Day Of Learning
Small Business Loan Funds
The Loan Funds Initiative is one of the Jewish Agency's most successful programs for creating employment opportunities, impacting Israeli society and stimulating the economy in Jerusalem, the Negev and the Galilee.