The Jewish Agency’s Partnership2Gether peoplehood platform (P2G, previously known as Partnership 2000) has become the paradigm for successfully partnering global Jewish communities directly with Israeli communities—the majority of which are in national priority areas.
Communities share ideas, strengths, challenges and models of success; and empower one another to generate waves of change. But the impact of these projects go far beyond the community level—each of us has the opportunity to become directly and personally involved.
More than 300,000 participants from Israel and the overseas communities take part in 450 programs each year.
For the Partnership Regions Map Press Here
- Kiryat Malachi & Hof Ashkelon
- Yokneam & Meggido and Atlanta & St. Louis
- Western Galilee and Central Region
- Rechovot and Switzerland
- Yerucham and Miami
- Nesher and Broward County
- Rosh Haayin and New Orleans
- Northern Galil and Great Britain
- Shoham and Venezuela
- Or Akiva and Miami
- Tel Aviv and Los Angeles
- Sovev Kinneret - Milwaukee & Madison & Tulsa & St. Paul
- Yoav and Lehigh Valley
- Tzahar and Palm Beach
- Arad - Tamar and New Jersey - Delaware
- Western Galilee and Dallas
- Beer Sheva & Bnei Shimon and Montreal
- Central Arava and Australia
- Beit Shean & Valley Of Springs and Cleveland
- Dimona and JFNA Network
- Afula & Gilboa and SNEC
- Kiryat Bialik and South Palm Beach
- Eilat & Eilot and Toronto
- Central Galilee and Michigan
- Bat Yam and Toronto
- Eshkol and Mexico & Northeastern New York
- Galilee Panhandle and Coast to Coast Canada
- Beit Shemesh & Mateh Yehuda and Washington DC & South Africa
- Kiryat Gat & Lachish & Shafir and Chicago
- Hadera & Eiron and Southeast Region
Global School Twinning Network
The Partnership2Gether Global School Twinning Network leverages the Partnership2Gether platform to build bridges between schools in Israel and Jewish communities around the world.
Small Business Loan Funds
The Loan Funds Initiative is one of the Jewish Agency's most successful programs for creating employment opportunities, impacting Israeli society and stimulating the economy in Jerusalem, the Negev and the Galilee.