The Jewish Agency’s Partnership2Gether peoplehood platform (P2G, previously known as Partnership 2000) has become the paradigm for successfully partnering global Jewish communities directly with Israeli communities—the majority of which are in national priority areas.
Communities share ideas, strengths, challenges and models of success; and empower one another to generate waves of change. But the impact of these projects go far beyond the community level—each of us has the opportunity to become directly and personally involved.
More than 300,000 participants from Israel and the overseas communities take part in 450 programs each year.
For the Partnership Regions Map Press Here
- Kiryat Malachi & Hof Ashkelon
- Yokneam & Meggido and Atlanta & St. Louis
- Western Galilee and Central Region
- Hadera & Eiron and Southeast Region
- Beit Shemesh & Mateh Yehuda and Washington DC & South Africa
- Kiryat Gat & Lachish & Shafir and Chicago
- Karmiel & Misgav and Pittsburgh
- Israel and New York
- Netivot & Sedot Negev and Philadelphia
- Kiryat Bialik and South Palm Beach
- Kfar Saba and Columbus
- Ofakim & Merchavim and MetroWest
- Kiryat Motzkin and Orlando
- Modiin and Rochester
- Ramat Negev and Denver
- Nahariya and Northern New Jersey
- Netanya and Cincinnati
- Shaar Hanegev and San Diego
- Nesher and Broward County
- Rechovot and Switzerland
- Yerucham and Miami
- Northern Galil and Great Britain
- Rosh Haayin and New Orleans
- Or Akiva and Miami
- Shoham and Venezuela
- Sovev Kinneret - Milwaukee & Madison & Tulsa & St. Paul
- Tel Aviv and Los Angeles
- Tzahar and Palm Beach
- Yoav and Lehigh Valley
- Western Galilee and Dallas
Global School Twinning Network
The Partnership2Gether Global School Twinning Network leverages the Partnership2Gether platform to build bridges between schools in Israel and Jewish communities around the world.
Small Business Loan Funds
The Loan Funds Initiative is one of the Jewish Agency's most successful programs for creating employment opportunities, impacting Israeli society and stimulating the economy in Jerusalem, the Negev and the Galilee.