You may be eligible for TAKA if you are a new immigrant aged 18-30 and fall into any one of the following categories:
- You hold a high school or equivalent diploma, such as the IB, Abitur, or GCSE + A-levels.
- You plan to attend an institution of higher learning that does not require mechinah (specialized preparatory course) as a prerequisite, or you already know you are exempt from mechinah.
- You have studied at a recognized institution abroad for at least two semesters and have earned at least 30 credits.
- You plan to enroll in a program that offers certificate studies or practical engineering.
- You plan to apply to graduate programs.
You can choose to stay, for reduced rental, at Absorption Centers in Jerusalem and Ashkelon.
Young Aliyah Experiences
Garin Tzabar: Instant Family for IDF Recruits
Joining the IDF? Garin Tzabar combines kibbutz living with preparation for military service in Israel.
Wings: Services for Lone Soldiers
Are you a lone soldier - or were you one until recently? Learn about your rights as a soldier and prepare for civilian life
Hechven Center: Advice and Guidance for New Olim
Need guidance, advice, and support for your next steps in Israel? Hechven is designed to help you realize your full potential as an Israeli citizen.
Beit Brodetsky: Live-in Ulpan
Thought about starting your Aliyah in Tel Aviv? Live at Beit Brodetsky and immerse yourself in Israeli culture and the Hebrew language.
TAKA: Pre-Academic Program
Interested in pursuing higher education in Israel? Get a head start with our unique preparatory program.
Ulpan Kinneret: Hebrew Language and Employment Preparation
Join young immigrants from around the world in exploring Israel while you learn Hebrew and prepare for the army or a new job.
Ulpan Etzion offers college graduates an intensive Hebrew learning program in five locations throughout Israel. Choose the one that's right for you