As we all struggle to cope with this new reality, everyone at The Jewish Agency is still working to bring us closer together – if not physically, then certainly in the virtual space. We will be updating this page continuously with content and things to do, so please check back frequently. We wish everyone health and know that we will get through this – Every one of us, together.
• Take a cue from our former Chairman of the Executive, Natan Sharansky, on how to cope with being in quarantine, here.
• Join the hundreds of thousands who have already watched the online concert by Idan Raichel, which we sponsored, here.
• Fresh off of our Yom HaAtzmaut celebration, recipes for all the yummy food showcased by famous Israeli chef Haim Cohen. Download and get cooking!
• Join our Shaliach, Shachar, in his kitchen and learn how to make the ultimate Israeli staple: Shakshuka. Part 1, Part 2.
• Let our South California Shinshinim (Gap-year Israeli Emissaries) teach you how to make their favorite home recipes for Passover. Download their cookbook.